5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000
3 Business Days
Know Before OrderPlease take care of the following while preparing your data
- Data saved in CMYK color is the right format to get the paper printing by a mix of four color inks viz. CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black)
- Large Format Printing will not be done in Pantone or Spot colours; hence your data must be converted to CMYK colours,if it is done in other colours.
- If the above is not taken care, then Spot/Pantone colours will have to be converted to CMYK and a colour shift could be happened in print.
- RGB colours are not meant for printing on paper, as it is mainly used for Monitors, TV Screens and Phone; hence Data is not to be done in RGB. This is very important.
- If Data is not done or converted into CMYK ; it has to be changed to CMYK colours at our end and in such case, colour variance could be happened.